1. The controller of data is:
EL – PUK Produkcja, Dystrybucja i Montaż Materiałów Elektroinstalacyjnych sp. z o.o. [EL - PUK Production, Distribution and Assembly/Installation of Electroinstallation Materials Limited Liability Company] with its registered office in Konstantynów Łódzki, address: ul. Kościelna 15, 95-050 Konstantynów Łódzki, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Łódź – Śródmieście in Łódź, under KRS [National Court Register] number 0000095252, with share capital of PLN 6854000.00, NIP [Tax ID No.]: 947-18-40-661, REGON [National Business Reg. No.]: 472257667 (hereinafter referred to as: CPD).
2. Personal data is processed to perform services of the CPD (delivery of goods, assembly/installation), to carry out correct inventory management, book-keeping management and fiscal settlements and possible assertion of claims at court.
3. Identification data, accounting data, e-mail addresses, phone numbers may be the subject of processing.
4. Staff members and contract holders of the CPD as well as sub-contractors and suppliers (if necessary) and accounting offices, legal service are recipients of personal data - within the scope necessary to secure the CPD’s interests.
5. Personal data shall not be provided to third parties for marketing purposes.
6. Personal data shall not be provided to a third country, international organisation.
7. Personal data shall be provided during the agreement performance period and for the time necessary from the perspective of accounting and fiscal documentation and potential prescription of claims.
8. In case of giving a consent to provide data for marketing purposes, the data shall be stored within the scope and for the time specified in a consent declaration.
9. You have the right of access to your personal data, right to demand correction, removal or limitation of processing of this data, right to transfer data and right to lodge an objection against processing of data.
10. You have the right to file a complaint to a supervision body if it is found that processing of personal data by the CPD infringes provisions.
11. Provision of personal data is voluntary, however a refusal to provide it may result in impossibility of performing the agreement with the CPD.
12. Personal data is not processed by automated means, and in particular it is not used for profiling.
13. In all matters on processing of personal data please contact:
b. Tel.: +48 42 211 88 01
c. or by letter to the CPD’s address